Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dublin Bay with a Russian Eye
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:20:55 +0100 (CET)

Speaking of things Russian, I used to buy Baltika beer until 2 weeks ago on
a fairly regular basis. It is quite good and a couple of the local
supermarkets carry it. My excuse for buying it was that the brewery is owned
by Carlsberg of Denmark. But given recent events, I will not be buying it
anymore, nor any other Russian products (the only other Russian product I
see on a regular basis is vodka, but I by far prefer Polish vodka anyway).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain