Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2022: the Mediterranean diet in practice
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 16:41:58 +0100

Thanks, Howard! There is nothing here that is 95 Euro per kg, it is 9.95.

No pics of the food this time, but it is very simple:
https://www.bonviveur.es/recetas/lubina-al-horno-con-patatas

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"