Subject: [Leica] LUG enlargements issue?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 07:29:05 -0800

Does not work for me with Edge.? I would suspect that Edge and Google
Chrome would behave the same since I think they use the same Chrome engine.

Never noticed this before.? I did notice that Edge lost the URL line for
the enlarged version a ways back.? Maybe when they switched to the
Chrome engine.

Aram