Subject: [Leica] LUG enlargements issue?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 11:37:23 +0000

To Brian and any others that might have noticed

Recently, I've noticed that the bigger size option button on the LUG has
been opening a size restricted frame which cannot be moved around to see
the entire photograph at the larger size.

Click on
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Buildings/Demolished+Buildings/19760815_MR_ARCH_ZutterNoon_4.jpg.html

and then the enlarge button and in the new frame you'll only see part of
the image. You can't then scroll around to the hidden bits. On my pc, I
cannot see the bottom part of the pic. This is happening to any large
image on the Lug Gallery.

I don't think it's a problem just on my pc as other images on different
sites seem to enlarge OK. See
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/51893393852/in/dateposted-public/

Anybody else notice this?