Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2022: the Mediterranean diet inpractice
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:04:48 -0600

Funny you bring that up.  While touring an exhibit at the state fair
specifically addressing the issue of indoor controlled farming the majority
of proponents were people of color.  Still fairly small scale and geared to
small plot(greenhouse-backyard- well lit room) but not too many giant
corporations doing this, yet.  Texas is still majority caucasian depending
on how you view the hispanic groups and what level of intermixing you
consider for crossover into another race.  I keep hoping we will go back 10
years where that was mostly non consequential and our children were
pretty much ignoring the continent of origin.

This is not to start any debate on political topics, just a statement of
hope that we can move forward on eliminating and redressing those areas
where there is injustice while bringing us together working on making life
on this planet better for all of us.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 7:52 AM Howard Ritter via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>