Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2022: the Mediterranean diet in practice
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 12:37:54 -0600

The benefits of local food sourcing.  We have great beef, cabrito, chicken
citrus, reasonably good wine.  We are beginning to have local vegetables
grown sustainably.  Surprisingly several high rise high tech organic
producers driven in large part by A&M the other truly rich land grant
university in Texas.