Subject: [Leica] IMG: architecture - question about cropping
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 23:34:03 +0100

the crop = no way - such a view would require a longer lens and shooting
from much farther away from the building.

Now, the original : I like it but I?d have given the building some roots,
read that I?d like to see at least some of the ground it is anchored on, not
much, but just enough for it to stand on ...

I?m currently perusing 15 odd years of digital takes of mine and have come
to the conclusion that we never shoot wide enough, at least I do.

OTT the rendition is very good, so if you have another opportunity for a
retake, I?d be interesting in viewing it :-)

Amities

Philippe