Subject: [Leica] IMG: architecture - question about cropping
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:05:53 -1000

The building is not shown as perpendicular to the ground.? It leans back on
the far side.

Fix that first, full frame, try the same crop again and see how you like
that.....

BTW, you never said what you are dissatisfied with.... it would help up make
recommendations.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com