Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Glasses
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:35:02 -0700

Well, you may not hide your age in print but your self photo defies your
age.? I did not wear glasses until maybe 10 years ago at? about 60ish.?
I had Zeiss progressives and they did not take much to get use to.? I
now wear Shamir progressives that have a bit wider reading field of view
in ultra light weight Silhouette frames.? Like wearing nothing.

Aram