Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Glasses
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 05:42:05 -0700

Jim, I assume you have had cataract surgery.  If not discuss that as well
as "drains" put in to relieve the pressure in your eyes.  Proper lens will
eliminate the need for multiple glasses.

Bifocals take a few days for your brain to adjust to where to look for
clear vision.  I have two pairs of glasses with very different
prescriptions.   One is for normal life with the lenses set for heads up
life.  The other pair is for work in the shop that are far more protective
but also set the lenses for a wider field of view at closer distances.
When I change pairs there is always a moment of adjustment.