Subject: [Leica] Hard drive advice?
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:47:54 -0700

I should say that I also, besides the NAS, have at least 3 backup HDD
attached directly to the computer via USB.

1 Failure?? Don;t care, I got lots of backups.....? And those HDD are
not turned on unless I am backing up.

Using ONLY a Raid array for making sure you do not lose anything is a
non starter with me.....? Even 8TB USB drives are only $125..... the NAS
drives are $200.... false economy.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com