Subject: [Leica] Fwd: A budget Noctilux from Leica! The 7A and TTA lenses go for Kidney Beans prices see below
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 06:56:43 -1000

With all the digi-m cameras, there is no connection, electrical nor
mechanical,? from the aperture dial on the lens and the body itself.?
Therefore, to "imitate" the correct aperture in the exif data, the
camera estimates the f-stop used...... and inserts that data into the
exif data. Assume the exif data f-stop it is an approximation.

In this example, believe the text.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com