Subject: [Leica] IMG: Budapest
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:15:57 +0100

That's a great collection, Nathan. I've only been to Budapest once and
stayed at the Gellert - the hotel not the church - but you certainly
maxxed the photo opportunities. I may go back as soon as they get rid of
Orban, and I'll certainly make it my business to get to Memento Park.
You got some interesting shots there.
Douglas