Subject: [Leica] IMG: Budapest
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:49:31 +0200

I finally finished editing the many pictures from our trip to Budapest in
late August. The resulting gallery is larger than usual, for a couple of
reasons: while most of my trips are either business trips or family visits,
much of the time is spent on non-photogenic activities; on the other hand,
this trip was pure tourism, just 3 intense days of taking in the place.
Secondly, Budapest is a place incredibly rich in images, truly a target-rich
environment for a photographer. In the gallery I have lots of beautiful
architecture, of course, but also many wonderful details, and quite a few
people pictures as well. Have a look:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/budapest_aug2021/index.html
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/budapest_aug2021/index.html>

Nathan