Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 18:10:05 +0100

I see :-)
I also come from a large extended Irish Catholic family, but only had a
best man and no groomsman, despite a surfeit of brothers.
I must be a cheapskate, but my excuse is the wedding was in 1977.
Nowadays, weddings have almost become unmanageable extravaganzas.
Luckily for my wallet, I have no daughters...

Douglas