Subject: [Leica] Announcing my next exhibition
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:39:03 +0200

Actually, at least within the EU travel is getting easier, for the
vaccinated (which by now is the majority in most countries). I was in France
earlier this month, and I am going to Poland in August. With my EU Covid
pass I do not need tests or quarantine; my daughter who is coming with me to
Poland, does need a test to enter Poland, because she is only getting her
first Pfizer shop tomorrow.

Crossing the Atlantic is somewhat more complicated, mainly because of
restrictions on entry into the US.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"