Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: more steps back to normality
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:07:00 +0200

The big event of the last week of September/first week of October was the
return of big events at our office. For the first time in 1 1/2 years, we
welcomed about 60 people from around Europe to an annual plenary meeting we
always host in Alicante, with a similar number joining online. This is the
?new normal?, every meeting has an option to participate online. In
addition, I took some walks in the city, and as always I cycled in the
mountains, visiting Lili the Goat Cheese Pusher in her village. Lots of
people in this set, but also some pretty landscapes and some food porn at
the end:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3401
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3401>

Nathan Wajsman