Subject: [Leica] Just a few more of my students
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 17:20:09 -0700

One will be a HS senior this fall and the other I am not sure as she is
returning to school after a few year absence.? In Washington we have a
program called Running Start where high school juniors and seniors can
attend a local college to get both college credit and high school credit
free of charge. When they graduate from HS they can have up to two years
of college credits to boot.

Aram