Subject: [Leica] Mail delivery issues with MSN, Outlook, Hotmail
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:21:28 -0500

I have a friend who is a senior project manager for Equinex.  For the past
ten years he has been building server farms in the Netherlands, Singapore,
Australia, and South Korea.  While he won't specifically say who is
commissioning the farms he won't deny that MSM and AWS are major clients.

The wide distribution of server farms is a reason competition to YouTube
and other streaming platforms is so difficult.