Subject: [Leica] Mail delivery issues with MSN, Outlook, Hotmail
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:32:39 +0100

Brian, I just checked my hotmail and there seems to be posts from the
LUG on it for every day of last week. However your email about the
delivery issues DOESN'T appear on my hotmail a/c. I've replied from my
hotmail, and this is from from my normal email now as well.

I don't appear to have been auto-unsubscribed and in fact saw my own
email sent to the LUG in my Hotmail.

Douglas