Subject: [Leica] Four Enhanced Photos
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 16:36:17 -0400

Some very pretty avian portraits there, Howard. Your lens did a nice job of
isolating the subject plane and the shutter of freezing the Anna?s wings.

Can?t tell about Enhance at this size, though, unless those are tiny crops.

By the way, I use Safari as I?m sure many other Gallery users do as well. I
get no issues. What problems were you having?

?howard