Subject: [Leica] Four Enhanced Photos
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:00:56 -0700

Hi Luggers,

I have been following the digest quite faithfully and enjoying the many
excellent photos.

But I haven?t been posting very much due to the need to use another program
other than
Safari to access my Gallery. This is just laziness on my part and I am
grateful to the
innkeeper for explaining my problem to me (Thank you Brian!!) several months
ago.

Today I have used Google Chrome to access the LUG Gallery and here are four
recent photos,
one taken with Nikon Z7 and the Leica 100 APO (the rose) and the others
taken with
the D500 and the 200 - 500 VR zoom (the hummingbird photos)

All have been treated with Adobe Enhance - as introduced here recently by
Jayanand (thank you)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_3919-EnhancedW.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_3919-EnhancedW.jpg.html>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7627Ew.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7627Ew.jpg.html>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7236-Enhancedw.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7236-Enhancedw.jpg.html>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7135-EnhancedW.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7135-EnhancedW.jpg.html>

All C&C welcome; please do view large,

Howard (in finally cooled down B.C., Canada)

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Four Enhanced Photos)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Four Enhanced Photos)