Subject: [Leica] Up-resolution with PS Enhance and with Gigapixel
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 17:27:30 -0400

My feeling is that a Qx with a 24mm f/2 lens and 100Mpx sensor (x = 4? 5?)
would be all I?ll ever need from now on. That would give an EFL range to
150mm or so with enough pixels to put a 13 x 19? image on my screen or wall.
By 2030 I?ll be lucky if I can see to compose a picture or view a print!

?howard