Subject: [Leica] Another photo rescue attempt
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:43:40 -0700

Ken.? I think calling it "a less bad image" is being rather modest on
your part.? I think you did a fabulous job.? It would be interesting to
see the original image.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Another photo rescue attempt)