Subject: [Leica] Some casual portraits in El Raval
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 09:47:54 -0700

Ahh.? Invisibility cloak failures.? I hope when you got permission to
take her photo she knew she was getting photographed by a world renowned
street photographer.? Nice series.? I think I like Aline and New Friends
best of all.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson