Subject: [Leica] Leica 135mm Apo Telyt M
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 19:23:04 +0200
References: <CAH1UNJ2aVEv_vRPXscsYEn=TUHE6cEKCb2p==4ahsYrEM2T4jA@mail.gmail.com> <943f8e4a-82e0-3299-7461-6278e23e3918@summaventures.com> <CAJ3Pgh7nG-x0mk4s+tirxeissuLNw2xkTvYK3gJrCN3Sh7--eQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxvXttdAZVRyN6sfQm-aa3QY7T6EVNOkf8C4EQkFOpwoGw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh5O8KpCyJcS2V7-8wpx3jggmZuE0iMN=zvSmkZMOpp9vg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3CZ-i_w612296etT4r0UxdhcKnES107CgkfOW_ha4imA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh53gruv4FAy=64XgoZicFUn1+605eQs4j01K+chM661yw@mail.gmail.com> <3bc24720-7998-b375-a523-f80fd89fbf7a@gmail.com>

It is a known fact that bill boards for instance, might work fine with snaps
from an I-phone 3 ?depending on how far you stand from them ... ;-)

Amities

Philippe