Subject: [Leica] ICM
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 09:06:53 -0400

enjoyble feature AND a fun experiment

you might also try introducing randomness to the equation. I had great fun a
few years back shooitng random fall leaves from the car window. I just
triggered by color patches and without using the viewfinder, just
pointing?John Cage will love you for it
http://cartersxrd.net/Site/AutumnAbstracted.html

ric