Subject: [Leica] OT: USB 3 PCI card claims "not migrated, " but still works
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 08:34:25 -1000

Forgot about that Ireland thing..... Update the RAM, get a new graphics
card.? A i5 processor is fine.? Get that SSD and while the computer is
apart,
do the cloning thing and get the old HDD into the bin.... For your big data
drive, get a HDD.? In the US, a HDD of any size will cost about $25/TB.?
This works up to about 16TB.? SSD cost is now at $100/TB? SSD are faster by
far.

NOTE: The cloning will take some time.... leave yourself overnight or better
still 24 hours to get it done.

Order your parts through Amazon.UK

My computer is a couple of years older, and with updates like this, it is
still pretty much as fast as I need.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com