Subject: [Leica] OT: USB 3 PCI card claims "not migrated, " but still works
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:55:26 +0100

Thanks Sonny, Jayanand and Frank. I agree the graphics card needs up
dating.? It's 1GB and I intended to go to 2GB, just as I will go with
16GB Ram. the CPU is an Intel i5 4 core. In the past, I have updated
pcs, so the tech stuff holds no fears for me. While I've often thought
of building my own pc, I have a son working for Dell, so that can be
useful. I am aware of the resellers. Unfortunately, Ireland is a small
market, and with the pandemic, there are difficulties in getting
supplies easily. That should ease, of course as long as we don't get a
massive Delta variant problem and shut down again.

My biggest worry is that the old spinning disk hard drive will crash, so
I intend cloning it onto an SSD fairly quickly. Only problem being I'm
extraordinarily busy just at the moment which probably means I'm doomed
to TBSOD.

Douglas