Subject: [Leica] A flower
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 08:54:42 -0500

Which leads to another question; I have been arguing with myself about the
70-200 vs the 100-400.  Both the GM, the difference between 2.8 and 4-5.6
doesn't mean much except dof control and that is my self discussion.  The
newer sensor deliver fabulous high iso performance much like the A7s you
used several years ago.  Not being concerned with iso til about 25000 is
life changing so it comes down to rendering and useability.  Any thoughts?