Subject: [Leica] Not Leica related
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 00:31:28 -0400

What's wrong with your truck? The Colorado should be fairly easy to work on
compared to many other modern cars; pickups aren't that complex.

--
Chris Crawford

Fine Art Photography

Fort Wayne, Indiana

260-437-8990

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 5/3/21, 12:07 AM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Hemenway"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
jim at hemenway.com> wrote:

    I have not been active here for almost two years due to some trouble
    with my eyes, but I expect to get some photos out the door this summer.

    The last shot posted was a flower garden in the White Mountains of New
    Hampshire,

    I have a 2007 Chevy Colorado that I'm having a bunch of trouble with. By
    any chance, does anyone happen to know of an active forum or mailing
    list or group of people I can talk to who might be able to offer help
    and advice? Google gives me a few search results but they're all either
    ghost towns or 404.]

    Thank you in advance,

    Jim Hemenway