Subject: [Leica] G.I. Joes Army Surplus #2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 11:48:47 -0500

I still have army/navy surplus for hard use wearable.  Anything that will
stand abuse by 18 year old inductees will hold up very well to my modest
gardening or park restoration needs.

For the European side of things try looking into Varustuleka in Finland.
They deal in both milsurp and new hard use wear.   Almost all their
merchandise is euro sourced with one or two clearly marked exceptions.
 Worthwhile if you want to support relatively local jobs and industry.