Subject: [Leica] G.I. Joes Army Surplus #2
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 12:30:01 -0600

A decade ago I was working in Central London and I bid on an RAF jacket on
eBay. I won. And the gentlemen emailed me and we decided to meet in his
local pub to take payment and deliver the jacket. His dad (who owned the
jacket) came along and we had an amazing time!

I?ve had it since and I must say it is the most Epic jacket I have ever
worn. Ridiculously warm and the fact that Captain John Noring gifted the
jacket to me (we enjoyed my ?payment with the pints we shared) is an
endless reward to me.

You look sharp in that jacket!

Jasse