Subject: [Leica] Happy birthday to Bill Clough
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:35:40 +0200

Bill, many (and many more) happy returns to you.

Candles don?t matter that much so long as they don?t bring interesting light
on the ? any" day or photo.

What matters most to me is that you?re being alive, kicking and raring to go
for another year and more - and some many more photos

Joyeux anniversaire from over the pond

Amities

Philippe, still in awe with THE book :-)