Subject: [Leica] Hayward Gallery London
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 23:35:38 +0100

Nice shot, Richard. That looks like an Anthony Gormley sculpture.
Gormley's Angel of the North is very famous and his work can be found
worldwide. When we were over in San Gimignano in Italy about 8 or 9
years ago, there was a Gormley on top of one of the medieval buildings
looking like a base jumper stricken rigid with stage fright.

Douglas