Subject: [Leica] Former City Hall in New Haven, Indiana
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 17:01:16 -0400

New Haven is tiny compared to Fort Wayne, where I live. Fort Wayne has
275,000 people and is Indiana's second largest city. Indiana has a lot more
people than the Republic of Ireland does, though!

--
Chris Crawford

Fine Art Photography

Fort Wayne, Indiana

260-437-8990

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 4/7/21, 4:48 PM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
imra at iol.ie> wrote:

    Nice photo Chris, but it's a very small city hall indeed. I looked at
    the current one which lacks a certain grandeur and majesty.

    That said, the place is tiny with only c 14,000 odd souls living in it
    which would be regarded as a small to medium town over here. The
    Republic of Ireland has only five cities in it, but used to have ten.
    Five of them lost their city status over the years and we now have more
    large towns looking for city status as they have large populations c
    50,000 +. Whether they'll be granted it is another question.

    Douglas

    On 07/04/2021 19:50, Christopher Crawford wrote:
    > This is the former City Hall building in the small town of New Haven,
Indiana. Built in 1913, it is now a martial arts studio.