Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Archives, an Adult Cicada
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 16:55:39 -0500

Douglas,  I suggest searching for Cicada sounds.   It a most amazing and
pleasant noise on spring/ summer afternoons.   Then there is the pleasure
of watching children collecting the discarded shells and doing imaginative
play.   Think of an Instagram image of these as giant creatures from the
black lagoon...