Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Archives, an Adult Cicada
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 21:29:02 +0100

Don
Checked them on the web and remember the sound from US coverage on the
news channels over here. They seem to get worldwide publicity (they must
have a great agent), and do sound pretty ok, but I wonder whether the
noise of thousands of them outside the bedroom would pall. I remember
having a couple of terrible nights' sleep in Borneo due to the
incredible croaking of hundreds of frogs looking for love, but the jet
lag mightn't have helped....

Douglas