Subject: [Leica] M6 light meter dea
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 07:26:18 -0500

I've seen a few pictures of light meters that use the port in an I phone,
but the white dome seemed enormous. I'll take a look at the Pocket Light
Meter.

?On 3/22/21, 7:17 AM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+smithjeffery=mac.com at leica-users.org on behalf of imra at
iol.ie> wrote:

    Jeffrey
    I have a light meter app on my iPhone - Pocket Light Meter. It has been
    talked up as accurate but I tend to bring my Sekonic L-308S when I'm out
    with my M3 or any analog camera. Not that I do that much these days.

    Douglas