Subject: [Leica] Sherry Krauter
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 17:49:57 -0800

Update - Sherry is apparently alive and well, but her work email needs some
work. I found her personal email address and sent an inquiry. A bit later I
got a response giving me pricing, instructions, etc. So, it looks like she
is in business. I tried to get the M3 repaired locally, and despite having
about 6 techs, Kurt's Camera Repair didn't have one that could work on
"those kinds of cameras". I assume that the lack of parts is what makes them
difficult to get repaired locally.

Jeffery
smithjeffery at mac.com <mailto:smithjeffery at mac.com>

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Sherry Krauter)