Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook status
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 22:24:26 -0400

Brian?

I just spent some time poking around on God?s Own Online Graphico-Lexical
Engine and could find no source that referred to him as anything but Ted.
Even his appearance in the index of his biography from several years ago is
as ?Grant, Ted?.

Given that ?Ted? is how he was universally known, especially to LUGgers, I
think it would be most appropriate to dedicate the yearbook so.

?howard