Subject: [Leica] A Christmas walk (medium format)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 07:54:45 +0100

Thanks Lluis,

I just may do that (wet darkroom). I have avoided it for a few years now. I
got hooked on Paul Roarke's printing techniques a few years ago, and I have
never made a better wet print that I have produced from an inkjet printer.

On the other hand, scanners are getting to be rare birds and that just
might drag me back into the darkroom.

The inks from Paul Roarke's process produced results that sent me back to
the days of Agfa Portriga Rapid.

What I do with Fomapan 400 is keep my meter at EI 400, but then open up
half a stop. With Xtol I develop for 10 minutes 1:1. I agitate according to
Foma's process (10 seconds every minute, with 30 seconds the first minute ).

Best,
Daniel

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 12:40 AM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>