Subject: [Leica] IMG: Different Paths
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 11:16:23 +0100

Striking contrast between the traffic in the sky and the distance below.

Kudos for you second one. I'm waiting for my first, but am in the second
phase group and it has started. First 85+ and older.

Nursing home residents, staff and other vulnerable people were in the first
group. My group started yesterday. We're getting there.

My mother, 90 years old, gets hers in Elgin Il on Thursday.