Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Antenna vs. roof
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 19:11:23 -0800

I would say, since you are looking uphill, and the line from the top of
your tower roughly lines up with their roof line, that their roof is
quite a bit higher than your tower since it is further away yet appears
lined up vertically.? If you could go across the street and maybe
decrease the angle of view to the top of the tower and roof, you could
probably see this better.?? Other than that I guess you could wait for
some sunshine and a few shadows to use some long forgotten trig to
calculate the height of each from the ground assuming the sun shines in
a suitable direction.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans