Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/4/2021: testing a new film
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 16:16:19 -0700

Very nice.? Are you developing it like Lluis?? It has been a few years
since i shot a roll through my R8.? I almost took it on this trip, but
we have so little room in our van I did not.? For many years of shooting
film (40 or so) I have been a fan of Rodinal. Some grain, but I heard it
described as "honest grain" by someone and that fit as much as
anything.? Besides, the last 13 years shooting film rarely, I like the
longevity of Rodinal.? My bottle was still good the last time I used
it.? Just take a few mL out to mix what I need and tuck it away for next
time.? Fixer is a different story.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans