Subject: [Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 08:16:39 +0530

A couple of months ago, two different film processing outfits opened in
Chennai, doing both B&W and E6, so I purchased some 35mm & 120 film -
Ilford and Kodak are available, and I am sure I can, with a bit of effort,
get Fuji as well. The two film cameras of mine that were available on hand
were a F3/T and a F100, so I loaded them up with TriX and shot a test roll
each, and they seem to be working OK. I plan to go on a film photo walk
sometime later this week, after 15+ years!

I took my Rollei TLR, Nikon F Photomic and Nikon F2AS out of storage
yesterday, and realised that all three require CLAs. Now I have to figure
out where I can get them done here. The technicians I used to go to 20
years ago have all shut up shop and disappeared, their businesses decimated
by the digital revolution. I am sure I can get the Nikons done here, but
not so sure about the Rollei. Any ideas on who are the people who service
Rollei TLRs in Europe and the USA?

Cheers
Jayanand

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 1:27 AM Daniel Ridings via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>