Subject: [Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 15:01:00 +0100

It's been a while. I guess I've wandered the scorching desert of FB and
even if there are nice things about meeting up with people from all over
the world, I haven't run into more than a handful of familiar names.

Can't explain why, but I've gone almost exclusively back to film, starting
about a year back. I suppose the pandemic is part of the reason. The
pandemic combined with retirement (-ish) has led to plenty of time on hand.
I no longer need to stress my way through scans before a work day begins. I
have all day, if I want to.

I've taken the opportunity to send in almost all my bodies and the odd lens
for CLA's. I started with the III's. I was using them the most (I needed
the diopter adjustment), but just in the last month I had my cataract
treated (new lens in my eye) and can now focus an M.

This is my part of my walk, corona walk, for the week. Nothing dramatic.
The lack of drama is almost something I am trying to focus on. (Now that I
can ... with the M2).

https://flic.kr/p/2kHuj1P Lindome Centrum (to the pharmacy)
https://flic.kr/p/2kHqaWG Under the tracks on the way back
https://flic.kr/p/2kHtN1s Front yard
https://flic.kr/p/2kHuiXY Front yard, cleaning up winter's bird feed
https://flic.kr/p/2kHtMZq Kitchen table

Anyway, I am going to try to discipline myself.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW)
Reply from smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW)