Subject: [Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 16:19:28 +0100

Yeah, I'm in a dark mood Phillipe. It's been worse

https://flic.kr/p/2kf1BSo (IIIf)

But it is getting better

https://flic.kr/p/2kvxS2Q (a humble Rollei 35)

Ewa again, at the table, without a phone:

https://flic.kr/p/2kHrp3z (IIIg and radioactive Summicron)

Barcelona brings back fond memories. It was the last time I saw Ted. Lluis
and I have had an exchange the last few days, so it has been fresh on my
mind. Some day, some day ...

Best,
Daniel