Subject: [Leica] Your Website Host
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 10:46:42 +0000

Jeffrey,

My recommendation as a general principle with ISPs of any kind is to
find someone that you can actually talk to when there are issues. I use
a small outfit over here (UK), recommended me by an tecchie ex-employee.
I know that if there is an issue all I have to do is call and they will
offer a great deal of support.

Peter