Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/3/2021: Blanca
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 20:26:17 +0100

This week I continued my project of photographing my colleagues in the Covid
garb. This is Blanca, one of my favourite people. She is Basque, and has
told me many interesting things about growing up in a small town in the
Basque country and everything that implies. She is also funny, agitated, and
a great person overall. She is also fluent in English, French and Italian
besides her native Spanish. She works at home most of the time right now, so
when she came to the office on Monday, I took advantage of the opportunity:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-gMBXZBC/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/3/2021: Blanca)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/3/2021: Blanca)